MANAGED SUPPORT CUSTOMERS: Contact the helpdesk hereWARRANTY: Raise your issue here
Guaranteed to keep working
Every product supplied by VeryPC should reach you in perfect condition and continue to work perfectly for the duration of the warranty period within the warranty terms and conditions.
If you have an issue with any VeryPC supplied product you have received, contact us immediately. For VeryPC made hardware, you can submit your support request via our online form on the VeryPC Fix Me Quick webpage, or call our support team on 0114 321 8629 for all other products.
Fixing your problem
We’ll attempt to correct your issue during the initial phone call, whether that’s your call to us or our call back to you in response to your Fix Me Quick web form submission.
If it’s not possible to sort out your issue immediately, we’ll tell you what your available options are. This could be any of the following, depending on the level of warranty cover you have for your product:
- Collection of your VeryPC hardware for a factory fix or replacement
- Sending out a replacement product
- Sending out a replacement component
- Sending an engineer to your site
- Follow up call with a VeryPC technician
- Remote support session with a VeryPC technician
- Instructions to return the product to the manufacturer for 3rd party products
Contacting VeryPC support
For issues with VeryPC made products, please use our Fix Me Quick webpage form, and a support technician will contact you shortly after to discuss your problem.